Site news

Chronic migraines and chronic headaches

Chronic migraines and chronic headaches

by Trinity T. -
Number of replies: 3

Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I suffer form cronic headaches and chronic migraines for 10 years, and pretty sure that the are form MBS in bigger part although I have them in my familiy and I had a ver bad car accident with mulitple fractures and trauma of my head and neck.

Currently on my day 4 of the program. Any comments are welcome.

Thank you and kind regard, wishing all the best for hollidays:)

T.

In reply to Trinity T.

Re: Chronic migraines and chronic headaches

by Cheryl H -

Family history and past trauma play a huge part in where MBS decides to cause you chronic pain. It gives you a good reason to doubt an MBS diagnosis, which is it's goal. You have created painful neural pathways and changing this takes time, a lot of time.  I have learned to be patient and keep at the work. A TMS therapist is helping me with this. Keep working, and have a happy new year.  (May we all!!)

Cheryl

In reply to Cheryl H

by Trinity T. -

Hi Cheryl,

thank you for your answer. Are you making progress with the programe? I believe that patience is important but is easier said than done when you are in so much pain and you need to work and function. I also plan to go trough this with my therphist after hollidays altough the concept itself is somethnig that he is already aware of.

kind regards,

T.

In reply to Trinity T.

by Howard Schubiner -
The most important things are to really believe in the program and keep working at it.  As soon as you can separate from the pain, and not let it affect you so deeply, you will be making progress.  As you re-engage in your life and activities, you will be making progress.  It often takes time so be patient.

Let us know if you have specific questions.

Best, Howard