Site news

The only way to get better- and it has nothing to do with emotions

Re: The only way to get better- and it has nothing to do with emotions

by Jane Lengyel -
Number of replies: 0

Roni,

Hello my name is Jane and I am intrigued by your solution to stopping TMS.  I am really not familiar with the concept of shaking or popping. Is that in Schubiner's workbook or in someone else's or just yours?  In one video put out by Dr. Schecter one of the patients said when she commands her blood to circulate better and release oxygen into muscles she starts to shake and that solves her problem.   I don't think that is what you are saying.

I have some type of fibro.  Not only do I get neck and back pain, I get little spasms in my head/face muscles (thank God no one can see them) and in my abdomen.  It is not fun.  Sometimes I get breaks from it but often not.  All the pains move around.  As you say it's the entire nervous system that is messed up and just "chooses"  different targets and pain syndromes.  In the past I had terrible IC.

If you are still researching this topic would love to get more thoughts on what you advise.  What did Dr. Schubiner think of your idea?   I hope you do write a book!

Thank you!

Jane

p..s  By the way do you continue to make progress!!!???