Site news

Preparing to write

Preparing to write

by Nancy Cvitkovich Formichella -
Number of replies: 2
  1. I am new to the forum as well as the program which I initially started using only the book.  I found the need for more support and interaction, and for this reason I subscribed to the online program.  I have done some writing exercises on my own and have found them to be amazingly helpful.  Oddly enough, I have a difficult time beginning; as a matter of fact, for as long as I can remember,  I have  found writing ANYTHING to be very difficult, even lists, feeling blocked by the order of my thoughts, feeling inadequate with words, even with my own calligraphy/handwriting, I have been self conscious.  Now I am ready to begin the exercises, and I feel intimidated once again.  Strange to anyone? It is as if writing itself is a trigger for me. 
In reply to Nancy Cvitkovich Formichella

Re: Preparing to write

by Marie Border -

I found it hard to even figure out how to download so I am having a hard time to begin too..

In reply to Nancy Cvitkovich Formichella

Re: Preparing to write

by ramona piper mona -

Hello Nancy, I just enrolled Friday. I Think the writing is a trigger too. It's very hard. I feel so tired and I haven't put that much on paper yet. You are not alone on that. My name is Mona I will go thru the forum to setup an intro on myself for everyone.