Site news

Introduction

Introduction

by Lisa Jones -
Number of replies: 2

I'm a 49yr old female with chronic pain in both feet and lower back.  I have tried everything excluding narcotic pain medication by choice to control it and get my life back.  I've even gotten a spinal cord stimulator to mitigate some of the pain signals with some relief.  But, I am still very limited in the physical activity that I can participate in. 

I recently attended an educational event regarding Complex Pain and was introduced to the MBS concept.  I am very excited to learn there is a solution out there for me.  It's a relief to know that I am not crazy!!  I was beginning to doubt my own sanity.  I didn't realize that I have suffered MBS for most of my life as a result of my dysfunctional childhood and traumatic events that I have experienced over the years.  I look forward to putting all of this behind me and getting my life back.

In reply to Lisa Jones

Re: Introduction

by Howard Schubiner -

Knowledge is powerful and understanding why you are ill is so important; you are not crazy; it is not your fault; you are not faking; you are not imagining pain. The pain is real, caused by neural circuits in the brain, and you can and will get better.

Best, Howard

In reply to Lisa Jones

Re: Introduction

by Liam Black -

Do not give up, you are strong and you will surely get everything right!