Site news

6 months later

6 months later

by Timm Timmothy -
Number of replies: 2

Wow, 6 months goes quickly.  I posted 6 months ago about a new ordeal.  I had a bout with TMS 7 years ago and 6 months ago was again struggling with anxiety and depression and at the time a constant light headed feeling. 

In the past 6 months, the lightheadedness subsided and was replaced by leg pain.  I had an intense fear of ALS and it returned.  I have had an emg and an mri of my knee since.  Both normal.  I continue to experience knee and leg pain despite xray and mri being very good for 45 year old runner.  Emg on the leg was fine too.  I have done 2 six week stints in physical therapy and knee and leg issues persist.  

Even now it is hard to accept this is TMS.  It seems very evident though.  It is a lot harder than i thought it would be in round 2.

In reply to Timm Timmothy

Re: 6 months later

by Howard Schubiner -

Yes, it is often different the second time around. You have expectations about how it went the first time and your brain will have other ideas!!

Don't worry about that. Follow the path of less worry, less focus, less concern. This is obviously all TMS!! I see that; and you see it too!! 

Do what gives you joy!!

Best, Howard

In reply to Timm Timmothy

Re: 6 months later

by Aretha Morce -
Hello, do you know guys that both depression and anxiety disorder have been linked to sleep disruption. CBD oil can alleviate symptoms of these disorders because it activates serotonin receptors in the brain; the release of serotonin has soothing, anti-anxiety effects that can help people sleep. They said that medical cannabis is very effective when it comes to insomnia, migraine, anxiety, and depression. At first, I was doubtful so I started doing my own research and read articles about marijuana. I found out that each marijuana strain has different uses for different diseases. Like this strain https://www.gyo.green/the-cali-connection-blackwater-con-blk-f.html  This one is very effective when it comes to stress and mild anxiety. Let me hear your two cents with this.thanks