Site news

over worrying on any health issue

over worrying on any health issue

by jenny murry -
Number of replies: 12

My pelvic pain has gone but I seem to replace it with worry, worry over my health what if I get blah blah blah and it goes on and on.

Anyone else going through this .....

In reply to jenny murry

Re: over worrying on any health issue

by Dianna Cunningham -

Jenny: great job on reducing the pelvic pain! Please know that constantly worrying about pain in other areas is so completely normal. We all do it until we get to the point where we just don’t care anymore. It’s sometimes a long process but try to just notice any new symptoms and say to yourself “Hello new TMS symptoms!” And then try to relax and not freak out. Most of us have had pain everywhere or at least in many places. 

It’s a journey. And we’re all with you! Good luck.

In reply to Dianna Cunningham

by jenny murry -

Dianna thank you for replying.  It’s not so much pain but thoughts for example a headache brain cancer, a shoulder pain is breast cancer,  cannot have twinge and not think the worst.   I know I have replaced the pelvic pain for this and will indeed work on it as I did before.

I just wondered if anyone else has experience of this t.m.s. 

Have a lovely day  Dianna ❤️

In reply to jenny murry

by jenny murry -

My fears are deep because when I was diagnosed with pelvic pain I was told to live with it, no consultants helped it was a horrific time, and I never want to go through it again. 10 years of despair searching for answers.

Love to all 

In reply to jenny murry

by Howard Schubiner -
Thanks Jerry and Diana.

The brain has many ways to alert/alarm, scare us, including pain, fatigue, depression, anxiety, insomnia, itching, etc. And it also has thinking, i.e., scary thoughts. This is common; I see it all the time.

Fortunately, as Diana pointed out, the treatment is the same: know that these are just thoughts, not reality, nothing more than your brain trying to scare you in a different way.

You'll be fine. You can suppress the thoughts or prevent them; they are normal. You can learn to respond to them without fear.

Best, Howard
In reply to Howard Schubiner

by Aretha Morce -

Alternative medicine is more accepted nowadays due to its promising results unlike pharmaceutical medicine, alternative medicine doesn’t give a negative effect such as kidney and liver problems when it comes to long term use. As for my alternative medicine usage, I use medical marijuana. The different strain has a variety of uses and effects depending on your needs. Like this marijuana strain https://blimburnseeds.com/cannabis/american-genetics/gorilla-glue-4-marijuana-seeds. This strain has a very potent effect on chronic pains like back pain and joint pain and a lot more.  The benefits of marijuana, specifically the CBD cannabinoid, are undeniable. Let's take a look at all of the ways CBD is helping patients every day.

In reply to jenny murry

by Asmita Arora -
Hi jenny

Now that I read you suffered from it from 10 years it has given me a panic attack again and triggered my fears more about what if I continue to have pelvic pain for 10 years. It's killing my brain. I am in an anxiety mode. I can't turn it off. Help needed 

In reply to Asmita Arora

by jenny murry -

Ok Asmita,

For 8 of  those years I didn’t know what was wrong, so I went searching looking for answers from Doctors. I changed my diet to raw  vegan,  then I found Dr Sarno started reading his books, researching and finding everything I could on the subject.   

So you know the answer I didn’t it took me a lot longer.  Relax, research, and trust that you can and will conquer the monkey mind.

Write down what you are feeling ..........don’t hold back 

In reply to jenny murry

by Asmita Arora -
Thanks Jenny I love you for that answer. We need more people like you in this world. I hope everything is going well in your life. Hope you reach the heights of success.
In reply to Asmita Arora

by jenny murry -

Asmita, you will get well stop the mind telling you different. Meditate if you find this difficult light a candle and just sit and look at the flame, clear the mind take deep breaths.   You have a bright future don’t let anyone or your monkey mind tell you different.    When the pain is at it’s worse use what ever you can Epsom salt baths, music, essential oils.  Drink chamomile tea, nettle and dandelion, no caffeine.    I like Cotswold teas you can get these on amazon.  No caffeine cleanse the body with juices fruits these are all tools to make you feel stronger, remember you have nothing wrong you are perfect in every way.   Using these tools are just making you healthy but the mind has to be reprogrammed.  So you have a flare up so what never let it stop you looking your best, dress up, put make up on if you want to or just be beautiful with a big smile.   Talk to yourself in the mirror tell the inner you, the inner child all is well. 

Listen to snatnum kaur lovely relaxing music.  

You are strong, beautiful healthy woman and the world is waiting for ya lol      Lots of love Jenny xx

In reply to jenny murry

by Asmita Arora -

Hi Jenny.

I too am suffering from pelvic pain issues the reason of which is unknown.

I’m more than glad to see you getting success in reduction of pain.

Can you please guide me as to what actually helped you?

Mine is MBS for sure. 

Ps I am a 26 year old girl and have been on antidepressants on and off since the age of 18. I am extremely ocdish. And I really need your help more than anything right now.

In reply to Asmita Arora

by jenny murry -
Hi Asmita, 

First and foremost we have nothing wrong, i was told I had to learn to live with it after the medical field could find nothing wrong.  Something in our lives triggered the pelvic pain which is the same as someone having migraines, back ache and the list goes on.  We have to work on the mind and what’s going on deep within.   Write a journal and really express how you feel , we are perfectionist and don’t like showing  our flaws, once we start letting everything come to the surface and we see things clearly life gets easier.  Don’t fight with the pain when it comes say ok what’s wrong relax and know it will go away.    Don’t let the pain stop you doing anything, and don’t let the monkey mind tell you that you won’t get better, because you will.     Keep reading everything you can on t.m.s. Distract yourself with things you like.  
I have Dr Sarno picture in my bathroom and each morning I look at that pic and remember his words. Mind body syndrome nothing wrong ❤️❤️❤️❤️
In reply to jenny murry

by Asmita Arora -
Hi
Jenny
I really need your help.
How can we connect ?