Picture of Vanessa Summersford
Digging deep
by Vanessa Summersford - Thursday, 21 June 2018, 10:48 AM

This is alot of digging.  

Picture of Howard Schubiner
Re: Digging deep
by Howard Schubiner - Monday, 25 June 2018, 12:06 AM

HI Vanessa.

I know we tried to format the course for phones, but it may be more difficult to use on a phone compared to a computer. I'd suggest using the computer for new material and using the phone for the meditations.

Yes, you're right, it can be a lot of digging. But you only have to go as far as you feel comfortable with. You don't need to do too much at the beginning. Take it slow and easy. Focus first on the meditations and the reprogramming the brain exercises. They will help you to calm your brain and get going in the right direction.

Then you can see how much more you need to do.

Let us help you along the way.

Best, Howard

by Vanessa Summersford - Wednesday, 27 June 2018, 1:21 AM

Thank you for the advice.  Ive set my computer up in the spare room so I can easily access the course in private.   No excuses now.  

Also thank you for replying.  Its reassuring to know someone is out there.   Cheers Vanessa

Picture of craig panzano
by craig panzano - Monday, 9 July 2018, 11:58 PM

Where are the worksheets on the computer?

Picture of Dianna Cunningham
by Dianna Cunningham - Tuesday, 10 July 2018, 6:35 PM

I don’t think there are actual worksheets online but they are if you’re using the book. Just grab a notebook and start writing!

Re: worksheets
by Vanessa Summersford - Wednesday, 11 July 2018, 1:24 AM

I found the print out.under my course. I got confused with the paperwork as my printer spar it out on the floor. Some pages are not numbered but I got there in the end. I went back to the videos a few times and that helped too.